/_files/IMG_1925.jpgSince 1975, Harvey Mordka Realty has been helping clients with their real estate needs. As a boutique Residential & Commercial Real Estate Brokerage here in Tucson, AZ we take pride in the reputation we have earned, evidenced by repeat clientele and a 100% referral business. HMR’s expert knowledge of the Tucson real estate market and holding the highest standards of Business and Moral Ethics is the reason for our decades of success.
William “Billy” Mordka, Owner/Designated Broker
Native Tucsonan and 3rd generation real estate practitioner, real estate is not only a career but family tradition. William joined HMR in 2003 and became Owner/Designated Broker of HMR in 2012.Strong work ethic and making sure honesty & integrity is at the center of all transactions is what has lead him to continually be a multi-million dollar producer with a wide range of clientele that includes residential buyers & sellers, commercial users, investors, financial institutions, and law offices.
Awards & Recognition
- Named 2008 "Realtor of the Year" by Tucson Association of Realtors
- Awarded the 2008 "Ronald L. Kurth Community Service Award" by Greater Tucson Leadership
- Awarded the 2017 "Roy P. Drachman Corporate Community Service Award" By Tucson Association of Realtors
- Awarded 2020 "Founder's Award for Contributions to Southern Arizona Youth Soccer & the Tucson Community" By Fort Lowell Soccer Club/RSL-AZ
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Tucson Association of Realtors
- President 2020
- Past Board Member
- Multiple Committee Chair positions
- Fort Lowell Soccer Shootout - Southern Arizona's Largest Youth Soccer tournament: Tournament Director
- Team Hoyt Southern Arizona: Board Member
- Business Association of Tucson: Past President
- Graduate of Greater Tucson Leadership
University of Arizona Graduate, '06
Tyler relocated his family back to Tucson in 2017 to start his new career in real estate after 8+ years managing construction projects ranging from $5-100 million for the Department of Defense on bases all across the USA. Tyler aims to treat every real estate transaction like the projects he used to manage for the DoD and achieves this with an organized dedication to providing a clear, smooth, and timely transaction. Even in his short time in real estate, Tyler has become a multi-million dollar producer. Tyler works with residential buyers and sellers as well as out-of-state referrals. Tyler is married to a University of Arizona Graduate and school teacher and they have three spunky girls.
Past/Current Current Community Involvement
- Soccer coach for Vail Soccer Club
John Brown University Graduate, '09
Abby was born and raised in Tucson Arizona, and after moving away for several years has happily returned home to live and work in the diverse community she loves being a part of. Pursuing a career in Real Estate was a natural progression from her former employment in the customer service field for the travel industry. A strong sense of personal responsibility to do what is best for the client and make sure their needs are fully met has made being a Realtor a joy.
University of Arizona Graduate, '10
Harvey Mordka, Founder/Retired
Tucsonan since 1946, there is not much about Tucson that Harvey has not seen change since entering Real Estate at the age of 19, buying, selling, and managing properties for his family business. Upon graduating from the University of Arizona (’65) he left Tucson to serve in the United States Navy. Returning to Tucson in 1971, he obtained his Real Estate License and in March 1975 opened Harvey Mordka Realty. Years later the Company is well known and well respected throughout the Tucson & Pima County real estate community. Harvey prided himself on making complex deals come together and is often consulted by members of the community for real estate advice and expertise.
Boards & Past Current Community Service
- Tucson Association of REALTORS®
- Multiple Listing Service
- Institute for Better Education
- Navy League Southern Arizona
Real Estate Portfolio
- Commercial/Industrial/Multifamily/Land/Investment Property owner for 50+ years in multiple Western States